Boilers with an oval barrier system are equipped with an inner cap, which is tightened using the nut across bolts and brackets and work self-sealing at inner overpressure.
IDT-Profiles FD 01, FD 20, FD 30, WD 10, WD 30, WD 39
The IDT-gaskets comply with the test requirements of the VdTÜV-information sheet “gaskets 100”, TRD 401, annex
All designs have the following TÜV-certificate:
- permissible operating overpressure p = 40 bar
- permissible operating temperature T = 250 °C
- permissible cold water test overpressure p’ = 88 bar
The choice of the relevant and most effective design variation is carried out according to the condition of the load system.
Each gasket is delivered with a detailed installation and assembly instructions which includes amongst other the following information:
- requirements on the load system
- requirements on the gasket
- assembly, disassembly of gasket
- specification of bolt tightening torque