- 15 to 20% organic carrier fibers
- Static sealing systems for furnaces, boilers, containers, etc.
- Resistant to oils, fats and chemicals, except for hydrofluoric acid, phosphoric acid and strong alkalis
- At around 200 °C, the organic components decompose and the strength decreases
- Development of smoke or brief flare-ups at the first higher temperature exposure
- Additional treatments/impregnation: graphite, PTFE, vermiculite, mica, silicone
- Maximum continuous use temperature for PTFE and silicone is 280 °C
- Dimension: 5-90 mm square. [further dimensions on request]
- Continuous use temperature: 1100 °C
General information: All information given in this Technical Information sheet represents our current level of knowledge and serves as information on our products and their respective scope. It is not meant to ensure any particular properties of any product or the suitability of any product for any specific application, neither does it create any liability on our part.
Last Changed 2023-02-13 11:53:48