- Very flexible, good resilience. Wear-resistant, insensitive to moisture
- Resistant to vapours, oils and most alkalis and acids. High gas tightness
- Static sealing systems for inert gas hardening systems, boilers, coal mills, flue gas ducts, fans, etc.
- Outer coatings/impregnation: graphite, PTFE, vermiculite, silicone
- Continuous operating temperature for PTFE and silicone max. 280 °C
- Forms of delivery: goods sold by the metre, endless rings, frames, special molded parts, round, rectangular, flags and special profiles [see profile overview]
- Continuous operating temperature: 750 °C [in protective gas approx. 900 °C]
General information: All information given in this Technical Information sheet represents our current level of knowledge and serves as information on our products and their respective scopes. It is not meant to ensure any particular properties of any product or the suitability of any product for any specific application, neither does it create any liability on our part.