- Very good chemical resistance, excellent physical properties and high mechanical strength
- Static sealing systems for dry heat in furnaces, containers, glass and steel industries, power plant technology, etc.
- Fiber diameter is above 6 µm [physiologically harmless]
- Continuous operating temperature: 1050 °C [briefly 1100 °C]
- Additional treatment/ impregnation: graphite, PTFE, vermiculite, mica, silicone
- Continuous operating temperature for PTFE and silicone max. 280 °C
- Dimensions: Ø 3–30 mm [other dimensions on request]
General information: All information given in this Technical Information sheet represents our current level of knowledge and serves as information on our products and their respective scopes. It is not meant to ensure any particular properties of any product or the suitability of any product for any specific application, neither does it create any liability on our part.