- 15 to 20% organic carrier fibers
- Resistant to oils, fats and chemicals, except for hydrofluoric acid, phosphoric acid and strong bases
- Static sealing systems for furnaces, boilers, containers, etc.
- At around 200 °C, the organic components decompose and the strength decreases
- Development of smoke or brief flare-ups at the first higher temperature exposure
- Additional treatments/impregnation: graphite, PTFE, vermiculite, mica, silicone
- Continuous operating temperature for PTFE and silicone max. 280 °C
- Dimensions: thicknesses: 3 and 5 mm, widths: 20–100 mm [other dimensions on request]
- Continuous use temperature: 1100 °C
General information: All information given in this Technical Information sheet represents our current level of knowledge and serves as information on our products and their respective scopes. It is not meant to ensure any particular properties of any product or the suitability of any product for any specific application, neither does it create any liability on our part.